Devils Tower

Devils Tower

Monday, June 11, 2012

It's official....

Welp, it's O-fficial.
 We have tags and a title for the Avalair. 
 I left the title open until we finished the majority of the restoration.   No sense paying tag and insurance on something that isn't roadworthy.  
To celebrate this joyous occasion, I will post a picture of Mexicans dancing in really sweet boots.  
Now, to find some insurance.  One step at a time. 
The tag agency had to visually look at the VIN# to verify it, since it was bought out of state. We live about 2 miles from the tag agency.  We were wondering if anyone else would find the trailer as intriguing as we do.  We made it about 1/2 mile before we got the proverbial "Thumbs Up" from a passerby.  
  It was good to at least hook on to the trailer and pull it down the road.  It has been over a year since it has moved down the road.
The trailer came with a stabilizer bar setup, but I'll be danged if I know how it works.  I'll probably start trying to install it all back on the tongue soon.  This pic is similar to what I have.  I have it sort of figured out.  I just have to try and school myself on the physics.  
Getting close my friends. Very, Very Close..........

No comments:

Post a Comment