Devils Tower

Devils Tower

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Hit the showers, part Deux

When we last left our Super Hero, he had installed the shower but had no fixtures. 


 You were left on the edge of your seat, waiting with bated breath, anticipating his next move...........
What will Root do next?
After, a few measurements, I punched 2 holes in the newly covered bulkhead.  
Ye old box of crap.
I bought a shower manifold set complete with vintage looking handles.  I wanted the right look and no tub faucet.   I had to sort of modify the way it mounts, since there are no 2 x 4's  to mount it like you would have in a house.
Structurally engineered spacer, or scrap wood, whichever you prefer to call it.

Pex tubing fitting for shower head.  I had to build some spacers to take up the gap.
I still have the plumbing to contend with,but I plan on doing a lot of that over Spring Break.

Cool glass knobs.

Not so vintage looking shower head.
I am slowly chipping away at my "To Do" list........

No comments:

Post a Comment