Devils Tower

Devils Tower

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

AVALAIR'S BIG ADVENTURE, Day 4

Heading to Scott's Bluff, Nebraska.
On our way, we passed through Trenton, Nebraska, which is just a wide spot in the road, but it had a cool old motel that I had to shoot some pics of.  I dig the vintage signs and architecture from the mid-century era.  Being politically correct had never been heard of....
They even had a phone booth out front.  My 9 year old nephew had never seen one.

I have a sign fetish.  I can't help myself.  I have to stop and take pics.

We rolled into Scott's Bluff a little while later and hiked the trail at the monument.  It's about a 2 mile walk, so wear your walking shoes.
The earliest model travel trailer I saw on the trip.


Moving on to Custer State Park, South Dakota.

No comments:

Post a Comment